Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Math: We started Unit 6 (2D and 3D Solid Shapes).
Social Studies: Students looked at a picture of a community and they described it. We talked about some of the things we have in our community and the importance of having these things.
We went to the library, students sat on the carpet and the librarian read them a story. They borrowed books. Alhamdulilah we had a wonderful time! The books must be returned by Januanry 29th.
- I would like to thank the two parents that divided their time to helping the class.
- Next field trip will be on March 19th Insha Allah. If I do not have enough volunteers I will be cancelling the trip.
- The due date to return the books to the library is 01/29/2014. . If you bring them back to me on January 27th I will return them for you Insha Allah, I will send a reminder.
- Students will take their homework packs tomorrow inshaa Allah.
- Inshaa Allah students who signed up for the hot lunch program will receive a hot lunch on Friday.
- The Milk Program started today. If you are interested in joining the milk program you may do so Insha Allah.
I hope you have a lovely evening!