Tr. Nancy (Library)
Dear Parents,Assalamu Alaikum
The following are the three steps:
- Choose my animal;
- Go to the library to get my book;
- Choose the book on my animal;
- Answer my questions (the questions on the research sheet);
- Present my project.
- Find the information in the book (look at the table of contents and the index for help, look at the glossary for unknown words);
- Answer the questions using the information found;
- Before making a good copy of his/her project, "Review" should be the next step.
- Present the project.
- Did I do everything that I was asked or needed to do?
- How do I feel about the finished product? Will I do anything differently next time?
- Title of the book (titles are always italicized)
It should look something like this: Whittaker, Helen. How Toys Fly.
Please go over each step with your child every time he or she has a project or a task to do. Help your child familiarize himself/herself with these steps. In addition, I am sending home a bibliography example with your child.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or telephone.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan for your help in your child's research success.
Have a wonderful evening, inshaAllah.