Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Reading: I read " Zoom" and the students made connections.
Gym: The students continued to work on their four food groups
Math: I wrote addition and subtraction problems on the board and students took turns to say the answers. Yesterday students did a Math worksheet and they wrote down sums please practice at home as well. They coloured the picture according to the key given.
Science: We discussed the questions that we need to answer for our project about animals. We talked about how to present our projects.
The following students will have their presentation on Monday 16th Insha Allah are: Mu'minah, Ibrahim K, Ibraheem H, Huzafa, Zahrah, and Lamar.
- Homework pack (due on Tuesday)
- Story Log: Your child will retell Down to the Sea with Mr. Magee and you will write the details in the story log notebook.
- Study for the spelling quiz on Monday. Don't forget to use Spelling City (test#11)
- Please send the canvas, yogurt containers, cd and pantyhose to school with your child on Monday if you have not sent them.
- Please send the rubric in homework pack # 9 with your child to school when it is your child's turn to present his/her project.
- Our morning assembly is t on Tuesday the 17th can you please practice this song with your child.
- Send the Milk Program form if you would like your child to participate.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!