Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Spelling: Students wrote their spelling quiz.
Library: Tr. Nancy asked students about their projects. Students checked out books from the library.
Gym: Students played People to People. They were divided into groups and they took turns to kick the ball to each other.
Math: We practiced making up addition stories page 98. Home Connection: Ask your child to tell you the story and read the number sentences. Ask: " Can you think of another number story for 10?"
Science: Students presented their projects.They did a great job masha'Allah! Students sat on the carpet and we talked about the projects that were presented today.
Students presenting their projects tomorrow are: Maya, Hana, Mohamed, Mehran, Mariam E, and Alima.
- Practice the song for tomorrow please.
- Read a story.
- Homework pack (due tomorrow)
- Please sign your child's spelling quiz and send it with your child to school tomorrow.
- Please send the canvas, yogurt containers, clear cd case and skin colour pantyhose to school with your child.
- Please send the rubric in homework pack # 9 with your child to school when it is your child's turn to present his/her project.
- Send the Milk Program form if you would like your child to participate.