Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Spelling: students wrote thier spelling test and worked on a unit review in their spelling book.
Library: Students went to the library and checked out books.
Math: Math book page 249. Home connection: Ask your child to explain how he or she solved the problem. Ask "How did you make sure you didn't count any buttons twice?"
Gym: We played a mapping skills game. Students listening to directions and completed the actions or go to were I asked them. This exercise was similar to the mapping skills we are working in class. This week we will be going on a treasure hunt.
Science: We will be working on a new Unit "Earth Watch". Students will be learning about the different changes in daily and seasonal cycles.
- Story Response Log (Chapter Six) if you have not done it.
- Homework Pack due on tomorrow.
- The grade 8's will be having a popsicle sell tomorrow for only $1.00. Please help support their cause.
- Please sign your child's spelling quiz.
- Do not forget to send the Islamic studies book back. A copy of the dua'a has been given to al the students.
I hope you have a great weekend inshaa Allah!