T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTESTAttention Abraar School Students!!!
Do you want to make a difference? How about your design on the school’s t-shirt? Interested? Well then…READ ON!
1. Only ONE design per student.
2. Design Size: 8 inches x 10 inches.
3. Background of the design should be white in color.
4. The design can only contain 3 colors.
5. It can be hand drawn or computer generated. If hand drawn then we should be able to scan it. If it is computer generated then the file should be in the .jpg format.
6. The design must only contain the following words/sentences:
a. Abraar School
b. Character is the key!
7. All art work must be student’s original and not copyrighted.
8. This competition is open to all grade levels.
WINNER GETS A FREE T-SHIRT WITH THEIR DESIGN!
SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL THURSDAY, JAN 17th
Submit Your Design to Sr. Naida or Email to email@example.com
Math: students have been working on symmetry. Today the students turned their name into a piece of symmetrical art.
Spelling: complete lesson #13 page 53- 56.
Islamic Studies: practice making wudu at home.
-Today we were talking about the importance of listening to our mothers and doing we are asked.
I also told the students that if parents are having to ask repeatedly for a choir to be completed to let me know and I will personally ask them and remind them that what they are doing is not correct.
I did address several issues that have arise without mentioning names I also acted them out so student could see how they look when they are misbehaving.
Have a wonderful weekend!