Assalamo alaikom dear parents,
Alhamdulellah, we finished suart AL-Alaq. The students had the chance to know the following:
- The revelation of this surah.
- Understanding the overall meaning. Specifically, the word (( Alaq)).
- How many names Allah SWT has. Mention some of them from this surah.
- Giving an example of Alla's vision power أَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَرَى (14).
- What are the manners that the muslim should apply when he/she reaches this sign while reciting.
- How many sajdas are in Quraan. Where is al-qibla.
- Apply an activity.
InshaAllah, we will have a test this week. Please, keep practicing with tajweed rules!
Try to read it from Quraan and pointing at the words to help your child reading independently soon inshaAllh. Some of the student already do mashaAllah.
Nesreen Zahedah, B.Sc.
Quran & Arabic Language Teacher
Secondary Campus: 1085 Grenon Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2B 8L7 | ph.613-820-0044 | fx.613-820-1495
Elementary Campus: 70 Fieldrow Street, Ottawa, ON K2G 2Y7 | ph.613-226-1396 | fx. 613-226-2745
Islamic Education for the Next Generation