Thank you for coming tonight, it was very nice to meet most of you. If you have any questions or would like to set a meeting to discuss your child progress please feel free to e-mail me and book an appointment. I'm available during Arabic, French and Qur'an classes.
If you did not have a chance to come tonight I will be sending the long range plan with the students on Monday.
Class Wish List
You may pick one or two items if you are avaible to donate to our classroom!
JazakumAllah for those parents that picked up an apple or a frog for their contributions.
- colour paper for printing
- treasure box items
- listening center
- job chart
- Mr. clean magic erasers
- card stock paper
- cash donations
- T.V or taller T.V stand
- 2 sets of head phones
- in for class printer (canon ip 2700)
- shape chart
- 7 sets of water paint tablets
- fridge magnets
- food for the class pet
- Math- page 37 home connection ( practise estimating have your child write down their estimates and then count the items and write the correct number. I want them to know that it is okay to write an incorrect number, some students are still erasing their estimates. I told them that is a guessing game.)
- Printing- letters x,y and z masha Allah they have finished. Please encourage your child to continue printing the way we have practise I will be encouraging it in class. If your child needs extra practise I will be sending worksheets home.
- Reading- read any book at least 5 min let your child sound out words or part of words to encourage reading. You may try reading a sentence and have them repeat it after you